I’ve recently found myself drawn back towards essential oils for healing the mind and body. And for quite some time, I’ve wanted an aura protection spray, but … when you look online … they’re pretty expensive. So, I thought I’d do a little research, lean on my intuition, and create one for myself.
The spiritual aura protection spray I’ve created is designed to cleanse the aura from negative energy and provide protection from spiritual attacks, making it a great tool for me to use when doing tarot readings or mediumship readings.
I thought I’d share my simple recipe with you in case you wanted to try it for yourself.
How to Make my DIY Spiritual Aura Protection Spray
The Oils You Need
I based my homemade aura spiritual protection spray on some internet research and intuition. I chose the following essential oils as the base:
- Clary Sage: Sage essence or dried sage of any kind is great for clearing negativity and providing spiritual protection. Clary sage, in particular, is a great stress-buster and a perfect protection oil. It also helps to open up the mind.
- Rosemary: Rosemary oil is great for easing stress and it’s also a very energizing oil, providing upliftment and perking up your energy.
- Lemongrass: Lemongrass is a very positive oil that helps to encourage wellbeing while also carrying purifying qualities. It also promotes clarity via the third eye chakra.
- White Sage: This one isn’t essential, but I had it in my arsenal, so thought I’d put it to use. White sage is great for energetically clearing spaces and people. But it should be balanced with something to draw in positive energy, hence the lemongrass.
- Frankincense: This wonderful oil has been used for hundreds of thousands of years in religious ceremonies. It resonates with the third eye chakra and can help to promote clarity, allowing messages to come through from higher realms. It is also a very grounding scent.
The method for creating this spiritual aura protection spray itself is pretty simple, but I’ll come back to that. The single most important thing you can do when making this spray is to set the intentions. Create your spray by focusing your attention on the bottle in your hand, and setting positive, cleansing and uplifting intentions. You can call on your guides to help you create the spray, thinking about its purpose in your mind, or speaking it aloud. If you are a healer, you can infuse the spray with reiki, or other, healing energies.
For the solution itself, I just added 10 drop of each of the essential oils listed above into tap water. You can use filtered or bottled water if you want to, but tap water will suffice. The lemongrass can be quite strong, and can overpower the other oils, so if you want your spray to be a little less lemon-y, reduce the number of drops.
If your bottle or container is smaller for the aura spray, then you may want to reduce the oil drops accordingly – I’m using 100ml bottles.
I then added a pinch of dried lavender for its calming properties. Dried herbs are optional, but if you would like to add some, good choices can be rosemary, lavender, chamomile, or sage – both the scents and the properties of these herbs will complement the solution you have created.
And finally – this step is also optional – but I would highly recommend charging your spray under the energy of the full moon. The healing and feminine energies of the full moon are very powerful and will give your spray a real kick.
How to Use Your Spray
This spray is designed for spritzing around your aura, following the outline of your body. You can also concentrate it on the crown chakra. I sometimes find it helpful to spray it on my hand and inhale deeply, or spray some into my palm and dab it onto the third eye chakra.
Please remember that essential oils are highly concentrated and should not be ingested. Be sure to avoid spray it in your eyes or directly into the nose.
Do you have a go-to recipe for creating a spiritual aura spray? If you try mine, please let me know. I’d love to hear from you on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Pegasus Symbolism: Understanding The Spiritual Meaning And Dream Meaning Of Pegasus - November 5, 2023
- 50 Beautiful Moonstone Affirmations To Try - November 5, 2023
- The 6 Best Samhain Crystals To Work With This Spooky Season - October 23, 2023